Interested in a commission of art work that is unique?
Art that is commissioned is created specifically for you, with your input and influence. Together we form a partnership, which is very different from producing work independently. Ultimately, the artwork is about you and it’s important to keep a few things in mind when commissioning artwork.
- All commissioned work is produced from a photographic image.
- Submit as many good quality photos as you can.
- When the commission is completed, all photographs will be returned.
- The drawing I create is in my unique style.
- Prior to starting, each portrait will be discussed, including composition, unique characteristics, extra poses, color, size, framing, delivery date and shipping.
- Drawings are executed on professional fine art archival paper
- The delicate nature of charcoal and pastels will be protected with a clear fixative.
- A down payment of 50% is required prior to starting work and is non-refundable. Balance due upon delivery.
- Additional charges may apply.
- Pricing is based on size, medium and complexity.
- Portraits typically take from one to two weeks to complete, depending upon studio workload and holidays.
Complete the form below to get started now!No Fields Found.